Submitting Your Video/Show
Make sure your video is ingested with the correct file format and settings.
Click "Submit New Show" on the left side of the page and fill out the form. Please note the following:
- Fill out all of the required fields. * Red asterisks are next to all required fields.
- Write a description of the show and maybe some exciting tidbits (this helps with search engine indexing).
- Complete the Metadata fields: License, Themeblock, Genre, Rating, and Language.
- Make sure you choose the correct rating! (TV-MA will only air from 10pm-6am)
- Add a thumbnail of either a screenshot from your episode or your show’s logo. This isn’t required, but it will look more appealing to viewers on the website.
- Your on-demand video will typically be available to play on the website within 24 hours or less.
Save and Agree to Terms
Read more info about DOM’s Content Policies.
Congratulations! You have now completed uploading your video! Don’t forget to Schedule, Share, and get Votes for your show so your show airs more often and get promoted to the HD Channel!
If your video doesn’t disappear from Ingest - your video does not have a unique file name or is not the right file extension. Rename your video and try again.
If your video never appears in the Dropdown list, it likely has the wrong settings. Most typically, the frame rate or frame size is incompatible with our system. Check your settings and try again.
Don't forget, if you have any trouble submitting, please contact your friendly interns or staff at the DOM Help Desk. If you experience any technical problems with the system, file a trouble report.