Bringing Media to the Masses
Denver Open Media (DOM) is the culmination of the Open Media Foundation's innovative vision for putting the power of the media in the hands of the community. Designed to ensure all communities have the media and technology resources they need to engage in local and global communications, DOM offers state-of-the-art video equipment, as well as media distribution via the Internet and our three community-programmed television channels.
Denver Open Media is not an independent entity, but a project supported by the Open Media Foundation, designed to be managed by the community. The Open Media Foundation is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit corporation dedicated to putting the power of media and technology in the hands of the people. In 2006, OMF modified its Board of Directors to permanently include two DOM member representatives.
Our studios are located at 700 Kalamath St, Denver, CO 80204
RTD Busline: Route 1 to 7th and Santa Fe Lightrail: C,D,E,F, or H to 10th and Osage
Hours of operation:
Tuesday-Friday: 1pm-8:30pm Saturdays: 11-6pm
Office Phone Numbers:
Main Phone Line: 720-222-0160 Office Fax line: 303-534-5098
Staff Contact Info:
- Station Director - Ann Theis: ext 203 email@example.com
- Member Relations Manager - Liz Wurster: ext 211 firstname.lastname@example.org
- OMF Executive Director - Tony Shawcross: ext 200 email@example.com
- Participatory Media Coordinator - John Aden: ext 208 firstname.lastname@example.org (also contact regarding classes and workshops)
- Finance Director - Sarah Shirazi: ext 201 email@example.com