The calendar shows when items are NOT available to rent. To make a reservation choose your start and end date on the right. Changing quantity will update the calendar availability.
NOT FREE FOR MEMBERS!!! Members recieve 1/2 off commercial rates.
Includes XLR adapter and microphone for use with Sony A7s camera.
The HVR-Z5U camcorder is designed to enhance creativity and deliver the highest standard of optical and audio quality. Sony’s newly designed “G Lens” is incorporated into the camcorder, boasting excellent resolution, color, and contrast for breathtaking images that rival expensive interchangeable lenses.
This new compact camcorder boasts Sony’s 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor™ system, utilizing the technology of Exmor, to provide excellent low-light sensitivity and making it ideal when high performance in limited light conditions is a requirement. The ergonomically designed body allows flexible shooting under any conditions, while maintaining Sony’s worldwide reputation for quality and high performance.
The standard features of the HVR-Z5U include 1080/24p/30p HDV native progressive recording modes. Sony’s new cutting-edge hybrid recording system incorporates an optional HVR-DR60 or HVR-MRC1K Memory Recording Unit, which allows simultaneous recording on tape and non-tape media for improve NLE workflow efficiency. The hybrid recording system is also capable of simultaneous HD and SD recording. Sony is continuously developing and expanding its HDV lineup in response to professional user feedback.
Features: CinemaToneTM technology 24p Capability Records high definition video with 1080 interlaced lines of resolution ClearVID 3CMOS Technology Exmor Inside High Resolution LCD G-orgeous G-Series Lens Focus Assist Advanced Audio Recording Manual Functions: Focus Zoom Iris Gain White Balance Shutter Speed
Technical Specifications: Lens--20x G-Lens 29.5-590mm (35mm Equivalent), f/1.6-3.4 72mm Filter Thread Image Sensor--1/3" ClearVid 3CMOS with ExmorTM Technology 1.2 MegaPixels Each Shutter Speed (NTSC)--60i/30p: 1/4-1/10000 24p: 1/3-1/10000 Audio--HDV, MPEG1 Audio Layer II Connectors--Component Video: 10-Pin Connector A/V Out (x1 Output) Composite Video: 10-Pin Connector A/V Out (x1 Output) Analog Audio L/R Output: 10-Pin Connector A/V Out (x2 Output) Analog Audio L/R Input: XLR 3-Pin Female (x2 Input) FireWire (x1 Input/Output) Headphone: Stereo Mini Jack Digital Video Output: HDMI (x1 Output) Remote: LANC (x1 Input) Tape Format--HDV/DV (SP) recording and playback Maximum Recording Time--HDV: 63 min (with PHDVM-63DM Cassette), DV: 63 min (with PHDVM-63DM Cassette) Weight--5 lbs.
The HVR-Z1U features three developed Super HAD 1/3" CCDs. These 16:9 native CCDs, combined with a high quality 12X Optical Zoom Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar® T* Lens and Sony's 14 bit A/D and DXP Digital Extended Processor, result in precise image acquisition with superb detail and clarity. The advanced CCD design allows more light to reach the pixel imager, reducing video noise and improving the signal-to-noise ratio. The HVR-Z1U records this exceptional imagery using the recently adopted HDV 1080i format onto a DVCAMTM mini cassette. Please note that the directional shotgun microphone is not included with this camcorder. The Supplied Accessories are: AC-VQ850 AC Adaptor/Charger; Remote Commander® Unit RMT-841; A/V Cable; Component Video Cable; Shoulder Strap; Large Eyecup; Shoe Extender; Lens Hood with Integral Lens Cap; NPF-570 InfoLithium® "L" battery. Features: 60/50 Swithchable Color Correction Records high definition video with 1080 interlaced lines of resolution Stereo and microphone on top Multiple Assign Button Functions Viewfinder B/W and Color Selectable Simultaneous Operation of LCD Panel and Viewfinder White Balance Outdoor Level Shift 4:3 Output; Edge Crop at 4:3 Manual Functions: Focus Zoom Iris Gain White Balance Shutter Speed Technical Specifications: Lens--12x optical zoom Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar, F4.5 to 54.0 mm, F1.6 at 2.4 mm, 72 mm filter diameter Image Sensor--1/3 in. type x3, 16.9 Super HAD CCDs Shutter Speed (NTSC)--1/4 sec. to 1/10,000 sec. in Program AE Audio--DV/DVCAM Rec. 48 kHz/16 bit, 32 kHz/12 bit; HDV Rec.: MPEG-1 Audio Layer II Connectors--S-Video, A/V, Component output, XLR IN (x2), i.LINK, LANC, headphone stereo mini Tape Format--HDV/DVCAM/DV (SP) recording and playback Maximum Recording Time--60 minutes with HDV, 40 minutes in DVCAM & 60 minutes in DV (SP) Weight--4 lbs. 4 oz.
NOT FREE FOR MEMBERS - but Members and Nonprofits get 50% off.
Commercial Pricing Options: $100 for body only; $140 for Body with Lenses (24mm, 35mm, 75mm); $350 for Body with Lenses (24mm, 35mm, 75mm), XLR Adapter, Edelkrone Slider and Oydessy 7Q Recorder
The Sony Alpha a7S Mirrorless Digital Camera features a full-frame 12.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor to enable notable video and still image quality with an expansive dynamic range, low noise, and extended sensitivity to ISO 409600. At the sensor level, this full-frame sensor features a unique on-chip gapless lens design, which incorporates small lenses between neighboring pixels in order to increase light-gathering efficiency and promote greater image quality across the entirety of the sensor plane. The sensor and processor combination also avails a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including a top continuous shooting rate of 5 fps, support for 4K video recording, and a fast 25-point contrast-detection AF system with sensitivity to -4 EV.
Beyond its still image performance, the a7S is also quite adept in regard to recording video. It is able to output uncompressed 4:2:2 UHD 4K video to an optional external recorder over HDMI, as well as record full HD 1080p video in the high-quality XAVC S format at 50 Mbps in multiple frame rates. Extending the video recording capabilities is support for S-Log2 gamma, which helps to expand the effective dynamic range during recording, as well as picture profile options, time code, and zebra marker display aids. Sound can be recorded in the AAC/Linear PCM format via the internal stereo microphone, with a built-in headphone jack for on-board monitoring, or via an external microphone.
Rounding out the a7S's imaging capabilities, both a 3.0" 921.6k-dot tilting LCD monitor and 2.36 million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder are available for image monitoring and review. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, with support for NFC, is available, too, for instant sharing of imagery from the camera as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- Full-Frame Exmor Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor
- Incorporated within the sleek body design is a 12.2MP full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor, which work together to enable an expansive dynamic range with minimal noise and notable sensitivity. The a7S features a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-102400, which is further expandable to ISO 50-409600. Coupled with the large individual pixel size the 12.2MP sensor affords, this camera is well-suited to use in low-light conditions.
- The sensor's design also features a new-generation RGB color filter array, as well as a gapless on-chip lens design. Together, these two technologies enable truly efficient light-gathering abilities that further reinforce the low noise, high-sensitivity design. Furthermore, an anti-reflective coating has also been applied to the seal glass of the image sensor to minimize surface reflections, glare, and ghosting for contrast-rich, color-neutral imagery. The sensor and processor combination also avail a wealth of performance-related benefits to still shooting, including a Speed Priority continuous shooting rate of 5 fps, or a 2.5 fps shooting rate with continuous AF. The contrast-detection AF system employs 25 distinct points to quickly and precisely acquire focus in light levels as low as -4 EV to support working in a wide variety of shooting conditions.
- Full Pixel Read-Out with Clean HDMI Out for 4K Recording
- Line-Skipping has been the Achilles Heel of video recording DSLR and Mirrorless cameras since video recording was first introduced. Most full-frame and APS-C still cameras have extremely high pixel counts, which is great for still photography, but makes utilizing the whole sensor technically infeasible when recording video since scaling down, say a 36 megapixel image in real time would require a much more expensive image processor and generate more heat than such a compact body could handle. So traditionally these cameras skip lines when recording video, leading to major aliasing and moiré from the large sample gaps as well as decreased resolution and increased noise. However, the lower resolution sensor of the a7S is designed for video recording and features a full sensor readout without any line skipping. This means you will see a sharp image devoid of major aliasing and moiré whether recording internally at 1080p or externally in UHD 4K.
- For times when the high quality 50 Mbps XAVC S Codec is not enough the a7S is able to output uncompressed UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at a 4:2:2 color depth over HDMI to compatible third party recorders. Or, if recording internally to a memory card the HDMI can output 1080p at 4:2:2 for external recorders or HD monitors that don't support 4K inputs. The full list of supported HDMI output signals is:
- 3840 x 2160 (30p/24p)
- 1920 x 1080 (60p/24p)
- 1920 x 1080 (60i), YCbCr 4:2:2 8-bit/RGB 8-bit
- Up to 120 fps High Speed Video Recording
- In addition to the standard 24p/30p/60i recording formats the a7S is also able to record at much higher frame rates for slow motion playback, albeit at lower resolutions. 1080p video can be recorded in up to 60p using the entire sensor. And 120 fps is possible at 720p using an approximately APS-C sized center crop of the sensor. 120 fps recording allows for about 5x slow motion when played back in 24p.
- Customizable Color Profiles and S-Log2 Gamma
- To make sure the a7S is able to use its extensive dynamic range while recording video it incorporates extensive customizable color and gamma controls. Users can adjust the gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Also users can use the same S-Log2 Gamma Curve that is found on high end Sony Cinema cameras that squeezes up to 1300% more dynamic range into the video signal then traditional REC709, for increased post-production flexibility.
- Flexible Timecode Options
- The a7S has multiple timecode recording options to meet different workflows. It has the standard 'Record Run" mode that only advances the timecode when recording, as well as "Free Run" timecode that advances the timecode even when not recording, which can be great for syncing multiple cameras at live events. It can also record timecode in both drop frame and non-drop frame modes. When recording internally the a7S is also able to output timecode via HDMI. Timecode output is not supported when outputting 4K over HDMI.
- Live Video Overlays
- The a7S features many of the same real-time visual overlays and aids that professional video users have come to rely on. These include focus peaking to aid in manual focusing, zebra markers to help judge overexposure, and an audio level overlay for mixing audio. Also focus magnification is available for checking critical focus. These are available in both viewfinder and LCD display.
- Audio Input & Headphone Jack
- The a7S features a 3.5mm microphone input jack for compatibility with external microphones. And for users needing more the a7S is also compatible with the Sony XLR-k1M XLR Adapter for recording professional balanced XLR audio signals with phantom power and adjustable mic/line inputs.
For monitoring audio the a7S features a 3.5mm headphone jack as well as real time audio levels for a visual reference.
- Body Design
- Revolving around a compact, sleek body design, the a7S features both a large rear LCD monitor as well as a bright electronic viewfinder. The rear 3.0" 921.6k-dot Xtra Fine LCD features a tilting design (up 90° and down 45°) to benefit working from both high and low angles. Also benefitting visibility with the rear monitor is the incorporation of WhiteMagic technology, which noticeably increases brightness for easier viewing in sunlit conditions. When shooting at eye-level, the 0.5" XGA OLED electronic viewfinder features a high 0.71x magnification and a 2.36 million-dot resolution for precise monitoring capabilities.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables the a7S to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
- Additionally, PlayMemories Camera Apps are also supported via the built-in Wi-Fi connection, and allow you to personalize the camera's features depending on specific shooting styles. Apps are available to suit creating portraits, detailed close-ups, sports, time lapse, motion shot, and other specific types of imagery.
- Other Camera Features
- Picture Effect modes: Posterization (Color, B&W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R/G/B/Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera, Soft High-Key, Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Rich-Tone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolor, and Illustration.
- Create Style settings: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, and Sepia (all with +/- 3 step contrast, saturation, and sharpness adjustment).
- Color space: sRGB standard (with sYCC gamut) and Adobe RGB standard compatible with TRILUMINOS Color.
- Picture Profile parameters: Black Level, Gamma (Movie, Still, Cine 1-4, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2), Black Gamma, Knee, Color Mode, Color Level, Color Phase, Color Depth, Detail, Copy, and Reset.
- Scene Selection modes: Portrait, Landscape, Macro, Sports Action, Sunset, Night Portrait, Night Scene, Hand-held Twilight, and Anti Motion Blur.
- Face Detection is available to base exposure and focus on up to eight recognized faces. Furthermore, Eye AF can be used for even greater precision by maintaining critical focus on a subject's eye.
- Auto Object Framing automatically creates compositions revolving around portrait and still life subjects and aesthetically crops imagery based on the rule of thirds, where the subject is located within the frame, exposure on your subject, and, in the case of portraiture, the direction he or she is looking.
- 2x Clear Image Zoom can be used to effectively double the magnification afforded by any lens in use with minimal image degradation. For even greater magnification, 1.5x and 2x Smart zoom is available, as well as 4x digital zoom.
- Playback modes: Single (with or without shooting information, Y RGB histogram & highlight/shadow warning), 9/25-frame index view, Enlarged display mode (Maximum magnification L: 13.3x, M: 8.7x, S: 6.7x), Auto Review (10/5/2 sec., off), Image orientation (Auto/Manual/Off selectable), Slideshow, Panorama scrolling, Folder selection (Still/Date/MP4/AVCHD/XAVC S), Forward/Rewind (Movie), Delete, and Protect.
Not Free for Members - Members receive 50% off.
With a dust and moisture resistant design, the compact and lightweight Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens covers your wide-angle zoom needs and is designed for full-frame E-mount cameras but can also be used on APS-C E-mount cameras as well. A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range. Benefiting working in dim light is Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which serves to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps.
The optical construction incorporates five aspherical elements, including a large diameter AA (advanced aspherical) element, and three ED (extra-low dispersion) elements to help reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as contribute to a compact overall form-factor. A Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to the lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting while providing enhanced contrast, clarity, and color fidelity.
- Wide-range zoom lens designed for full-frame E-mount cameras
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture enables greater consistency throughout the zoom range
- Features a circular aperture diaphragm that, through the use of curved blades, keeps the aperture almost perfectly circular from its wide-open setting to when it is closed for smoother, more natural defocusing highlights
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit shooting handheld in dim lighting
- Five aspherical elements, including one AA (advanced aspherical) element, and three ED elements helps to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range while also maintaining a compact form-factor
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating enhances contrast, clarity, and color reproduction by countering the effects of lens flare and ghosting
- Only the middle groups of the optical system move to achieve focus, so the overall length of the lens does not change when focusing. Also, the filter thread at the front of the lens does not rotate, which is convenient when using a polarizing filter
NOT FREE FOR MEMBERS - MEMBERS RECEIVE 50% OFF
The Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens is a versatile, compact, and lightweight wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens designed specifically for full-frame E-mount cameras. It is also compatible with APS-C-sized image sensors and will provide a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 42-105mm. In regard to the optical design, three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help to reduce aberrations and distortions while contributing to notable image sharpness and clarity.
This lens also integrates Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to lessen the appearance of camera shake when working in low-light conditions or with longer focal lengths. Additionally, a dust- and moisture-resistant construction ensures this lens' use in tough environmental conditions.
- This mid-range 28-70mm zoom lens covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives and is compatible for use on both full-frame and APS-C-sized image sensors; when used on an APS-C-sized sensor, the 35mm-equivalent focal length range will be 42-105mm.
- Three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help minimize aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range while contributing to high overall clarity.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake to better suit working with longer shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design provides consistent performance when working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Seven-blade circular diaphragm provides a smooth out-of-focus quality that is well-suited to shallow depth of field imagery.
NOT FREE FOR MEMBERS - MEMBERS RECEIVE 50% OFF
The Sony FE 70-200mm f/4.0 G OSS Lens is a full-frame E-mount lens with a short to medium telephoto zoom range with an equivalent focal length of 105-300mm on APS-C cameras. It features a constant aperture of f/4.0 for good low-light capabilities at any focal length and smooth out-of-focus elements. This makes it useful for portraits and sports photography where you want to separate the subject from the background.
For optical quality, the lens features numerous specialized elements, including Super ED and Advanced aspherical elements. These elements reduce the impact of aberrations and distortion for high resolution imaging. The lens is also benefited by the use of Nano AR coatings that reduce the effects of flaring. It even has dust- and moisture-resistant construction for use in less than ideal weather conditions.
During automatic shooting, the 70-200mm lens uses a Dual Linear Motor Autofocus System to achieve quick, precise focus and has focus hold and limiter options for improving performance in certain situations. There is also Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for maintaining sharpness at long focal lengths or long shutter speeds. Additionally, there is a removable tripod collar and a lens hood.
- Focus hold button and focus range limiter allow you to hold focus by holding a button and adjust the range that the lens will focus between, limiting the amount of hunting the lens will do
- Panning mode adjusts the lens to account for horizontal movement while shooting
- Aspherical lenses reduce distortion and spherical aberrations that occur in large aperture lenses
- Super Nano AR coating limits glare and flaring, producing an image with good contrast and sharpness
- Low-dispersion glass elements, or ED and Super ED, reduces chromatic aberrations, producing a high contrast image with minimal fringing
- Rounded 9-blade aperture produces pleasing out-of-focus areas similar to when the lens is wide open even when closed down 2 stops
- Aperture range from f/4 to f/22
- Uses screw-on filters 72mm in diameter
- Minimum focus distance of 39.3" with a maximum magnification of 0.13x
NOT FREE FOR MEMBERS - MEMBER RECEIVE 50% OFF
This Rokinon T1.5 Cine Lens Kit for Sony E consists of three prime lenses optimized for digital cinema and video applications. Included is a 24mm, 35mm, and an 85mm lens, each featuring a fast T1.5 aperture and industry-standard 0.8 pitch gearing on the focus and aperture rings. The aperture rings are "de-clicked" for smooth aperture pulls, and aperture and focus scales are located on the side of the lenses, where it is easier for focus pullers to read them.
All three lenses cover full-frame sensors. On APS-C sensors with a crop factor of 1.5x, the lenses exhibit 35mm equivalent focal lengths of approximately 36mm, 53mm, and 128mm. Ultra Multi-Coating (UMC) on the lenses improves light transmission and adds resistance to ghosting and flares. Each lens includes a detachable lens hood.
With a built-in touch screen LCD for composing shots and accessing the menu, the GoPro HERO4 Silver Music edition bundle eliminates the need for an LCD BacPac. It is able to capture Full HD 1080p at up to 60 fps and - for even more detailed shots - capture 2.7K (2704 x 1520) at 30 fps and 4K (3840 x 2160) at 15 fps. There are a number of other frame rates and resolutions as well, including a 100 fps mode ideal for creating slow motion effects that is available in 960p and 720p. But the HERO Silver's capabilities don't stop with video. It can also take 12-megapixel stills, as individual shots, in intervals for stitching together time-lapse movies, or in momentary bursts of up to 30 photos per second - the latter helping ensure you catch fast action at just the right moment.
Optimized for recording concerts, recitals, studio sessions, and more, the Music edition bundle features The Frame open mount, two instrument mounts, a mic stand mount, and two quick release buckles - enabling you to really get up-close and personal with the performer. For enhanced audio, you can even connect an external stereo microphone using the separately available 3.5mm mic adapter.
For remote monitoring and operation, the HERO4 Silver is equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, letting you pair it with a mobile device or the separately available Smart Remote. There is also a USB port for file transfer, charging, or to connect the optional 3.5mm mic adapter. In addition to the bundled hardware, the camera is also adaptable to a wide range of separately available mounts and housings from GoPro and third-parties - with options to accommodate just about any scenario imaginable.
- Built-In Touch Screen Display
- A notable addition compared to the HERO3+ Silver Edition, the HERO4 Silver Edition incorporates a touchscreen display on the back of the camera. This allows you to compose your shots, review footage already recorded, and access settings. The screen is responsive to both touch and swipe gestures - designed to make navigation simpler and more intuitive
- Multiple Resolutions/Frame Rates
- The HERO4 Silver Edition provides a number of settings to give you the flexibility to choose what works best for your project. It can shoot 4K video at 15 or 12.5 fps, 2.7K video at up to 30 fps, Full HD (1080p) at 60 fps, and more. It can also do slow-motion at 100 fps in 720p
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Allows you to pair the HERO4 with a mobile device running the GoPro App, or use the separately available Smart Remote. With the app you can preview, playback, and share your favorite shots via email, text, Facebook, Instagram, and more. With the Smart Remote, it is possible to control of up to 50 cameras from distances of up to 600'line-of-sight. The advantage of using Bluetooth instead of Wi-Fi - where supported - is reduced power consumption
- GoPro App and Studio Software
- Expand your GoPro experience with the free GoPro App and GoPro Studio software. The GoPro App allows you to control your camera remotely using your phone or tablet, view and share your content, and watch "best of" videos on the GoPro Channel. Use GoPro Studio to create your own engaging GoPro-style videos to share with the world
- Up to 12-Megapixel Photos
- While in the 12-megapixel photo mode it is possible to record a high-speed burst at up 30 fps, helping you capture action stills at just the right moment. The following photo settings are available:
- 12MP (Default): Wide; 4000 x 3000
- 7MP: Wide, Medium; 3000 x 2250
- 5MP: Medium; 2560 x 1920
- Simultaneous Video and Photo
- Record video and capture Time Lapse photos at the same time. Available intervals are 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds. The following settings are supported:
- 1440p: 24; Ultra Wide, Medium
- 1080p: 30, 25, 24; Ultra Wide, Medium, Narrow
- 1080p SuperView: 30, 25, 24; Ultra Wide, Medium, Narrow
- 720p: 60, 50, 30, 25; Ultra Wide1, Medium, Narrow
- 720p SuperView: 60, 50; Ultra Wide, Medium, Narrow
- Continuous Photo (Up to 30 Seconds)
- Hold down the shutter button to continuously capture a series of photos until shutter button is released. Available settings are:
- 3 photos/1 second (default)
- 5 photos/1 second
- 10 photos/1 second
- Up to 30 fps Photo Bursts
- Capture up to 30 photos per second. Burst rate settings available are:
- 30 photos/1 second (default), 30 photos/2 seconds, 30 photos/3 seconds
- 10 photos/1 second, 10 photos/2 seconds, 10 photos/3 seconds
- 5 photos/1 second
- 3 photos/1 second
- Time Lapse
- Automatically capture a series of photos at timed intervals. Interval settings available include: 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, and 60 seconds
- Night Photo and Night Lapse
- Take photos at user-defined intervals to use in time-lapse videos. It is also possible to set an exposure time of up to 30 seconds per shot - whether in time-lapse or single shot - which is ideal for outdoor nighttime work. The following Night Lapse interval settings are available:
- 15, 20, 30, and 60 seconds
- 2, 5, 30, and 60 minutes
- An ultra-wide lens designed to give your footage an immersive POV feel as well as capture nearly everything happening in front of the lens. SuperView is available with the following settings:
- 1080p SuperView: 1920 x 1080
- 720p SuperView: 1280 x 720
- Protune for Photo and Video
- Protune unlocks the camera's full potential, delivering minimally compressed video optimized for professional productions, with advanced manual controls for photos and video. Flex your creativity with customizable settings for color, ISO limit, white balance, sharpness and exposure. Protune is available for all video and photo resolutions
- HiLight Tag
- HiLight Tag enables you to mark key moments while recording so you can locate your favorite clips later for convenient playback, editing, or sharing using the GoPro App or GoPro Studio. Just press the dedicated button on the camera or Smart Remote, or use the GoPro App to tag your highlights
- This mode turns the GoPro into a one-button camera, allowing you to power on and start recording automatically with the press of a single button. Press once to record video, press and hold for two seconds to capture Time Lapse photos
- Selectable FOV
- Three field of view settings are offered: Ultra Wide, Medium, and Narrow. These help you choose the preferred perspective, be it wide-angle and inclusive, medium for a bit of focus, or close-up
- Audio Acquisition
- There is an internal mono mic and it is possible to record from an external source using a separately available 3.5mm mic adapter
- Dedicated Settings Button
- A single button provides direct access to the camera settings. In addition, the menu has been redesigned from the HERO3+ Silver to make navigation simpler
- Record a continuous video loop that overwrites itself until you press the shutter button to stop it and save
- Auto Low Light
- Automatically adjusts the frame rate for optimal performance under low-light conditions
- The Frame
- The Frame is an open mount that keeps the HERO4's microphone unobstructed and allows access to the ports for connecting microphones or to keep the camera plugged in to an external power source
- Two Removable Instrument Mounts
- Enables mounting the HERO4 to guitars, drums, turntables, keyboard, or other instruments to capture immersive footage during practice or performance. These temporary mounts can be removed and feature non-damaging adhesive that is safe for most instrument surfaces
- Mic Stand Mount
- Allows the HERO4 to be mounted on a mic stand with a US-standard 5/8"-27 threaded stud. Also included is an adapter for 3/8"-16 (European-standard) stands and boom poles
- Protective Lens and Lens Cap
- The protective lens prevents the lens itself from getting scratched or dirty while the camera is in use and not in a housing. In addition, the lens cap can be used then the camera it not in operation or being stored
- 3-Way Pivot Arm
- This articulating arm is jointed in three places to allow positioning of the camera for variety of camera angles, helping you capture the exact shot you are after even when the camera placement is less than ideal
- Quick Release Buckles
- Clip in to select mounts, such as adhesive mounts, so that the camera can be removed without taking the mount itself off
NOT FREE FOR MEMBERS! Members receive 50% off rental rate.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark II (Body Only) improves upon the EOS 5D by increasing the resolution by about 40% to 21.1 megapixels and adds a Live View feature that allows users to preview shots on the camera's high resolution 3.0" LCD display. It even incorporates the ability to record full motion HD Video with sound, so you can capture the action as well as superb images.
The camera's 21.1MP, full-frame 35mm-format (24x36mm) CMOS sensor captures image files with incredible image quality and color accuracy, as either JPEG, RAW and RAW+JPEG files. The camera also incorporates Canon's acclaimed DIGIC 4 imaging processor that works in concert with a high-speed DDR-SDRAM buffer to ensure quick performance and fast image processing times. Performance enhancements enabled by the DIGIC 4 processor include an incredibly fast full-resolution frame rate of up to 3.9 fps, improved battery life, noticeably improved image quality at all ISO sensitivities, fast start-up and reaction times, and improved noise suppression at ISO sensitivities ranging from ISO 100 to ISO 6400, plus the camera's sensitivity is further expandable to a range of ISO 50 to ISO 25600.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark II incorporates a high-fidelity (920,000 dot) 3" LCD screen and includes a 'Live View' feature that permits the user to frame their shots on the LCD display, and adds framing functions that are not possible with a traditional SLR viewfinder, including the ability to zoom in and navigate the preview image to ensure proper focus, and a grid overlay to assist in proper composition. The Live View focusing system also enables focus modes such as Quick mode, Live mode and Face Detection Live mode. Furthermore, the Live View Feature enables HD video recording that can capture true HD-quality (1080p) video at a frame rate of 30 fps with Face Detection and sound.
- Easy-to-use, pocket-sized HD camcorder featuring one-touch recording and digital zoom
- Simple user interface lets you start capturing HD video just seconds after powering on
- Captures 120 minutes of HD video on 8 GB of built-in memory; no tapes or additional memory cards required
- Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac to launch FlipShare software
- Pre-installed FlipShare software lets you easily email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still photos from video, and even upload video to sharing sites like YouTube and MySpace
- FlipShare’s advanced compression technology allows for quick and easy sharing of high-resolution HD video in compact-sized files (via email or publishing online)
- Comes with Flip Video rechargeable AA battery pack (recharges when connected to USB); also supported by standard AA batteries
- Large 2-inch anti-glare color LCD screen to play back and delete videos
- HDMI output (mini-HDMI connector) makes it simple to watch video on your HDTV
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 30 frames per second (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
NOT FREE FOR MEMBERS! Members recieve 50% off rental rates.
Amazing image quality and outstanding performance are just two of the many benefits photographers, from beginners to professionals, will experience with every interaction with a Canon EOS digital camera.
The Panasonic PV-GS300 3CCD Digital Palmcorder MultiCam Camcorder with 3.1 MP Still Picture Recording offers superior images and features. This small digital camcorder uses the same type of 3CCD imaging system used in professional broadcast equipment, giving you 540 lines of breathtaking resolution in a more affordable package. The 3.1-megapixel still image recording lets you record vivid, true-to-life pictures with remarkable colors. And featuring a 10x optical Leica lens with 700x digital zoom, the PV-GS300 helps you capture every detail. Record to a miniDV tape or directly to a PC through DV (FireWire) or high-speed USB 2.0 interfaces, for high quality full-motion video transfer. The color viewfinder and 2.7-inch LCD display make it easy to preview photos, and feature navigation is a breeze with the easy, one-finger joystick control. Features: 3.1 Megapixel Still Image Recording 10x optical Leica lens, 700x digital zoom and Optical Image Stabilization 2.7 inch LCD display One-finger navigation DV output (firewire) for digital connection to PCs, IR remote, Secure Digital memory card slot and high-speed USB 2.0 interface for high quality video transfer Manual Functions: Focus Zoom Shutter Speed White Balance Technical Specifications: Lens--10x optical Leica lens, 700x digital zoom and Optical Image Stabilization Shutter Speed--1/8000 sec. Audio--16 bit (2 ch.) 48 kHz, 12 bit (4 ch.) 32 kHz. Image Sensor--Three 0.17 CCD Sensor with image stabilization Connectors--S-Video Output, Microphone, Accessory Shoe, Firewire, USB 2.0 Tape Format--MiniDV or SD card Maximum Recording Time--80 min. Weight--2.98 lbs.
Meet Sony's incredibly small high definition camcorder: the HDR-HC7. At just under a pound and a half, it has tons of features. First, it has genuine 1080i resolution, so you shoot in real HDTV. Second, it uses HDV, which brings the resolution of HD to a tape the size of a Mini DV cartridge. Menu options are easy to choose, thanks to the 2.7" widescreen LCD SwivelScreen monitor.This 3.2 megapixel CMOS processes faster than a CCD for richer color and better detail. The Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens also adds color and detail, plus reduces glare with its special T coating.As impressive as the HDR-HC7 is as a camcorder, it gets even better as a 4 megapixel digital still camera. Store images on Memory Stick DUO Pro media and use the slot on the camera to view them. You can even shoot HD video and take a 6.1 megapixel still at the same time. Connect to a PC through USB or i.LINK to edit or share video. Features: Switchable HD/DV Format Recording Real-Time HD Codec Engine x.v. Color 10x Optical 20x Digital Zoom Professional Quality Lens 2.7 in. Wide Touch Panel LCD Display Smooth Slow Record Dual Record Super Steady Shot Cinematic Mode i.LINK Interface TeleMacro Function NightShot Infrared System Built-in Flash 16:9 Wide Manual Functions: Focus Exposure Zebra AE Shift Guide Frame Histogram Custom White Balance Technical Specifications: Lens--35 mm Equivalent 40-400 mm (16:9), 40-490 mm (4:3) 11.8-12.9 Image Sensor--1/2.9 in. 3200K Gross Pixels ClearVid CMOS sensor Shutter Speed (NTSC)--1/2-1/1500 Audio--HDV: MPEG 1 Audio Layer 2 Stereo; DV: PCM Digital Stereo Recording (12/16 bit) Connectors--IEEE-1394 (FireWire/i.LINK), Control-L (LANC), Composite video/audio output, USB, Component video output, Headphones, Microphone, HDMI (Expansion Slot 1x Memory Stick PRO) Tape Format--Mini DV (HDV), Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo Maximum Recording Time--60 min. (SP), 90 min. (LP), 60 min. (HD) Weight--1.5 lbs.
The AG-DVX100 shattered conventional notions of what a DV camera-recorder could do, delivering image quality, functions and operating ease suitable for professional applications. As the first model in its class to offer the 24p/30p Cinema mode, the AG-DVX100 was particularly well received by filmmakers and image creators. Now, Panasonic introduces the AG-DVX100A. This advanced new model takes the DV camera a big step forward, retaining the popular features of its predecessor while adding enhancements that reflect feedback from professionals who used the AG-DVX100. The AG-DVX100A offers higher image quality and more functions than its predecessor. Even more important, it provides high-level specifications and design improvements that cater to the needs of professional camera operators. Mobile, versatile and easy to use, the Diamond Graphite AG-DVX100A has everything you need for creative content production and active image gathering.
XLR Audio Input with +48-V Phantom Power Supply
Large Audio Dials and Flexible Input Selection
Large Viewfidner and LCD Monitor
Interval Recording and One-Shot Recording
Built-in SMPTE Time Code Generator/Reader
External Backup with the IEEE-1394 Synchro Lock Function
Lens--Leica zoom lens 4.5 mm-45 mm F/1/6
Image Sensor--1/3 in. type x3, 16:9 Super HAD CCDs
Shutter Speed (NTSC)--1/2000 sec. max
Audio--48 kHz/16 bit, 32 kHz/12 bit
Connectors--1x S-Video input/output, 1x Composite video/audio (input/output) (RCA phono x 3), 1x Audio Line-in/microphone (XLR x 2), 1x Headphones (Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm), 1x Remote Control, 1x DC power-input
Maximum Recording Time--60 minutes in SP Mode, LP Mode 90 minutes (when AY-DVM63 is used)
This mini DV offers great image quality and full digital power. The XL1's design and manual controls offer the widest range of picture possibilities. In daylight or lowlight, if your subject is near or far, this cutting edge camera adjusts its settings to offer the finest in resolution, magnification and color reproduction. Additional features include top grip with recording controls, standard optical 16x zoom lens with SuperRange optical image stabilizer and 3 shooting modes. Features: 3CCD Image Sensor Interchangeable XL Lens Mount System 16:1 Optical Image Stabilized Zoom Three Recording Modes Color Bars SMPTE Photo Mode Simultaneous Audio Record up to 4 Channels SP and LP Recording Speeds Built-in 1/32 N.D. filter Manual Functions: Zoom Focus Exposure Audio White Balance Shutter Speed Gain Zebra Pattern Technical Specifications: Lens--16x lens, 5.5-88mm f/1.6-2.6 Shutter Speed (NTSC)--1/8 to 1/15,000 Audio--PCM digital sound; 16-bit (48 kHz/2 ch.); 12-bit (32 kHz/2 to 4 ch).; 12-bit (32 kHz/4 ch. simultaneous) Image Sensor--3CCD 1/3 in. Pixel Shift (charge coupled device); 270,000 pixels (250,000 effective pixels) Connectors--Inputs: 1x audio/video, 1x S-Video, 1x IEEE-1394, Audio Line-In; Outputs: 1x audio/video, 1x S-Video, 1xz IEEE-1394, Audio Line-Out, 1x BNC Monitor-Output, Headphones Tape Format--MiniDV Maximum Recording Time--60-90 sec. Weight--6lbs. 3oz. approx.
The new DSR-PD170 DVCAM compact camcorder provides high quality acquisition in the DVCAM component digital format, as well as in DV, allowing up to 40 minutes recording on one tape Mini DVCAM tape, or 60 minutes on the same tape in the DV mode. This compact camcorder features three Advanced HAD 1/3 inch CCDs that allow two scanning modes: 480 progressive (for still) and interlaced (for video). These Advanced HAD CCDs also provide high quality acquisition with increased resolution and sensitivity at reduced noise and vertical smear. The new enhancements to the CCDs have enabled the minimum illumination to be improved to an incredible 1 lux. The DSR-PD170 also features a built-in slot for MemoryStick. Up to 988 JPEG pictures can be stored on one 64 MB MemoryStick. In addition, the stored images can be mixed or keyed to the live image allowing logo insertion and/or mix effects. The built-in high MTF quality 12X electronic zoom lens features Auto focus and SuperSteadyShot with manual Zoom, Focus and Iris control capability. Other enhancements from the DSR-PD150 include a larger high-resolution B&W viewfinder and a newly developed color swing out Hybrid LCD with greater brightness to increase monitoring capability in bright light conditions. The DSR-PD170 now has a larger handle with start/stop functions as well as zoom control on the handle for easy access and enhanced shooting capabilities.
3CCD Camera System, Low Light Shooting
Optical 12x Zoom Lens
Optical Super Steady/Shot System
Precision Black & White Viewfinder
16:9 Widescreen Acquisition Mode
DVCAM/DV Selectable Recording
2 Ch. XLR Audio Input and Supplied Directional Microphone
16-bit/12-bit PCM Digital Sound and Audio Dub Capability
Audio Recording Level
Lens--12:1 Variable Speed zoom lens
Image Sensor--Three 1/3 inch type CCDs. each with 380,000 pixels
Shutter Speed (NTSC)--1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/90, 1/100, 1/125, 1/180, 1/250, 1/350, 1/725, 1/1000, 1/1500, 1/2000, 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/6000, 1/10000
Audio--4/8 kHz/16 bit, 32 kHz/12 bit
Connectors--Video IN/OUT, Audio IN/OUT, S-Video IN/OUT, Audio IN, i.Link, LANC, Headphone, External DC IN
Tape Format--DVCAM, MiniDV
Maximum Recording Time--40 min. (DVCAM) 60 min (DV SP)
Weight--3 lb. 6 oz.